Activity 4: Stationery Set

I started my stationery when I had the teal coloured logo. I placed in the logo and inserted in the address and contact details I found on the internet - this is in the same font as the 'Honolulu' text.



A faded version of the logo sits in the middle. I tried some different layouts to see what would best suit the letterhead design.


This was the design I decided on with the contact details being at the bottom, centralised and out of the way.

My compliments slip kept to this design also...


However, I moved the address to the side under the logo to allow more space for the message...


The business card had a purple tinted photograph on the back and followed the same style for the front.



Change of logo = change of stationery

Now with my better logo I redesigned my stationery to suit the new logo...

To present the stationery in a professional and stylish way I used this Photoshop mock up to insert my designs into. (this is the before version)

...and this is after. However, there is a number of issues I am going to address...
- The watermark on the letterhead is quite disruptive and could be moved to the bottom of the page or the logo could be centralised to keep a uniform look.
- The business could use the pattern I made to keep a more modern and contemporary look across all branding elements.
- The disc could also have this pattern featured somewhere.



I tried both layout alternatives for my letterhead but I liked moving the watermark to the bottom best as it leaves the letterhead looking more clean and professional.





I applied the pattern to the back of the business card and I really like how it looks fun and uses elements of the logo to decorate.

Here is my final stationery set with all the new layouts including the new disc which is covered in the pattern.